Member Exclusive – Jamaica: 4.5-Star Montego Bay Hotel
All-inclusive and family friendly, the beach resort is home to Jamaica’s largest water park.
- $427-$480 per night ... April 6-22
Why We Love It
- There’s no extra charge for child meal plans – guests 12 and under stay and eat for free
- Opportunities to venture off-property with free shuttle rides to the Rose Hall Plantation House and other area attractions
- Five restaurants with varying cuisines, a dance club and an oceanfront bar provide a solid variety of dining & drinking spots
Use this 4-star resort, located on a former sugar plantation, as a home base when experiencing the history of Jamaica as a family. Kids 12 and under stay and eat for free at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa.
The all-inclusive Montego Bay property is home to five restaurants, an oceanfront golf course and the island’s largest water park. The private beach offers complimentary kayaking, beach volleyball and kayaking; scuba diving and boat rides are offered for an additional fee. Free shuttles transport visitors to the Rose Hall Plantation House and other cultural attractions nearby.
Rooms offer sweeping views of the ocean and lush mountainside from floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies. Décor pays homage to the natural surroundings with Caribbean blues, white orchid motifs and dark wood furniture.
Rose Hall also offers on-site car rental service and tour desk to arrange daytrips to Bob Marley Performance Center, Dunns River Falls, Coral Cliff Casino and other popular landmarks.
- “A trip to Jamaica can be fun for the whole family, especially if you stay somewhere like the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa” – US News Travel
- “The Hilton all-inclusive resort occupies part of the beachfront to Jamaica’s most famous 18th-century sugar plantation” – Frommer’s
- “Kids love the huge water park, complete with lagoons and lazy rafting river, while golfers head across the street to the course” – Fodor’s
- “The resort resides on the eighteenth-century Rose Hall Plantation estate, offering easy access to local history.” – Gayot
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed. Check-in time starts at 4pm. Checkout time is 11am.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
When You Can Go
Travel options through April
Getting ThereHilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa is seven miles from the Sangster International Airport. Taxi cabs are available at the airport or shuttles can be arranged with Jamaica Tours Limited, the hotel’s preferred ground transportation service.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.