$173-$186 – No. 1 Hotel in San Francisco incl. Weekends
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Voted the No. 1 hotel in the City by the Bay by Conde Nast Traveller readers in 2020, The Marker is a contemporary gem in the heart of Union Square and within walking distance of tons of shopping, theatres and museums. Save up to 45% on stays through the end of the year and receive exclusive extras with this deal.
- Stay in an Urban Suite or Deluxe Double Double Room through Dec. 30 — these upgraded rooms are larger than the standard room
- $173 per night ... Mondays-Thursdays
- $186 per night ... Fridays-Sundays
- Spread out in a spacious One-Bedroom Suite, starting at $248 per night
- Travelzoo-member perks:
- One bottle of wine (US$20 value)
- Waived guest amenity fee (reg. US$29.99 plus tax, per day); this fee covers Wi-Fi, access to the fitness centre and more
- Stay with confidence read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Self-parking is available at Ace Parking; fees apply
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Just steps from Union Square, Market Street, the Museum of Modern Art, the Asian Art Museum and the Theare District
- This contemporary 4-star gem was ranked the No. 1 Hotel in San Francisco by Conde Nast Traveller readers in 2020
- "This quirky boutique hotel, slap-bang in the middle of downtown, has bags of personality" (The Telegraph)
Originally built in 1910 as the Bellevue Hotel, The Marker has been a staple in the Union Square area for over a century. This 4-star Beaux-Arts building in downtown is steps from Market Street, the Asian Art Museum and the Theatre District, and just two blocks from the Powell Street cable cars that will transport you to the rest other popular sites.
Renovated in 2018, the hotel has a sleek, contemporary vibe with a grand marble staircase, dramatic pops of colour and whimsical light fixtures throughout. Guests have access to a 24-hour fitness centre or can request a yoga mat be delivered to their room.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. A non-refundable cleaning fee of $75.00 USD plus tax, per room per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $75.00 USD plus tax, per room per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A resort/facility fee of US$29.99 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Self-parking is available at Ace Parking. Fees apply and may vary.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Self-parking is available at Ace Parking. Fees apply and may vary.
Up to 45% Off
$173 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(64 Member Ratings)