$211 – San Francisco Newly Renovated 4-Star Hotel, 50% Off
Named one of the top hotels in San Francisco by Conde Nast Traveller readers in 2018, The Marker San Francisco hotel is discounting rates up to 50% on weekends into June. This historic hotel is located two blocks from Union Square and the Powell Street cable car.
"The Marker oozes with style" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Stay Thursdays-Sundays through June 2
- $211 per night in a Queen Room
- Upgraded rooms and Mondays-Wednesdays also discounted
- Waived amenity fee (reg. $38), which covers basic Wi-Fi, evening social wine hour, bike rentals, access to the fitness centre and more
- Premium Wi-Fi (reg. $13 per day)
- Two welcome drinks at Tratto ($32 value)
- Late checkout at 2 p.m. (upon availability)
- Bonus: $184 per night ... April 18-21
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded rooms allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates start at $237
- Valet parking is $78 plus tax per night for regular-sized vehicles and $93 plus tax per night for oversized vehicles
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love It
- The lobby and public spaces underwent a multimillion-dollar renovation in 2018
- This wildly colourful hotel just two blocks from Union Square is ranked one of the top hotels in the city by U.S. News & World Report
- Nightly wine reception, morning coffee and tea service
- Near neighbourhoods with historic cable cars and rich cultural traditions
Set a shopaholic loose in San Francisco’s Union Square, and there’s no telling what they’ll come back with. The neighbourhood stocks some of the world’s top designers, from fancy French couturiers to preppy American sportswear makers to exotic far-flung outfitters. It takes a deft touch to combine so many styles at once -- something accomplished in the riotously colorful guest rooms at The Marker, two blocks west of the square.
Ranked one of the top hotels in the city by U.S. News & World Report, The Marker greets guests in its newly renovated lobby (2018) with a floor-to-ceiling historic fireplace and grand marble staircase. Gather in the Living Room, the cozy fireside lounge, for daily coffee and tea and a nightly wine hour from 5-6 p.m.
Unwind from a busy day of shopping and sightseeing with a hot stone massage or soothing body wrap. Spa treatments are all performed in the comfort of your guest room.
Some of San Francisco’s marquee theatres run along the same block. Although the neighbourhood to the west is the rough-and-tumble Tenderloin, in all other directions lie areas rich with tourist treasures. Dragon’s Gate, the symbolic entrance to a dense and multi-layered Chinatown, is less than a 15-minute walk northeast. Two blocks east run the tracks of the Powell Street cable car, which assists with reaching the fashionable Nob and Russian hills to the north, before sliding back down toward Fisherman’s Wharf and the bay on the other side.
- “A cheery 1910 Beaux-Arts facade and snappily dressed doormen welcome you” -- Fodor’s
- “Everything is bold but tasteful, and as playful as it is serious, with nifty extras like flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi” -- Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available in the king or queen bed rooms only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bed available upon request, for older children and adults: US$40 plus tax per night.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Extra bed available in the king or queen bed rooms only.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Guests traveling with pets (maximum of 2 pets) are not permitted on the first floor. Special pet amenities of treats, bowls, and pet beds are available by request.
Guests traveling with pets (maximum of 2 pets) are not permitted on the first floor. Special pet amenities of treats, bowls, and pet beds are available by request.
A resort/facility fee of US$29 per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Amenity Fee includes:
• Morning Coffee and Tea
• Evening Social Wine Hour
• Local Vocal Musicians every Week Thursday - Saturday
• High-Speed WiFi
• Press-reader Access
• Bicycle Rentals
• 24 Hour Fitness Center
• 24 Hour Business Center
The fee is 25 USD per night through January 31, 2019 and increases to 29 USD on February 1, 2019.
**This fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
The Amenity Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Parking Fee applies: $59 + tax per day for a standard vehicle; $70 + tax per day for oversized vehicles and will be applied to your bill at the hotel.
This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
$211 / night
When You Can Go
Thursday-Sunday through June 2
Getting ThereThe hotel is about 20 minutes away by car from San Francisco International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(88 Member Ratings)