The Westin Dallas Park Central
Why We Love It
- Warm service and a terrific pool deck set this North Dallas property apart from the many big box hotels in the area
- No need to leave the room: guests can arrange for room service, in-room spa services and workout equipment
- A complimentary shuttle takes guests to restaurants and attractions within 5 miles of the hotel
- The on-site café is set in a relaxing atrium, has a “superfoods” menu and serves Starbucks coffee
"Popular with business travelers" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Sample Southern hospitality with a side of world-famous barbecue in Dallas, Texas, where everything is indeed bigger, including the spacious guest rooms at The Westin Dallas Park Central. Rooms are equipped with large, well-lit desks, ergonomic chairs and Westin Heavenly Beds.
Located in North Dallas, the hotel is just a 15-minute drive from downtown Dallas and 30 minutes to AT&T Stadium for those going to see the Cowboys play. It's near a variety of corporation headquarters, making it a popular spot for business travelers. For those who love to shop until they drop, the hotel is just 4 miles to the Galleria, which offers more than 200 stores and an ice skating rink. It's also just 4.5 miles from North Park Mall, home to 235 stores, dining, a movie theater and a large garden.
Take advantage of the hotel's complimentary shuttle that takes guests to any and all attractions within 5 miles of the hotel, including a variety of restaurants, the Galleria shopping mall and more. When the Texas sun gets too hot, cool off in the large outdoor pool, offering lounge chairs for relaxing. Decompress in the state-of-the-art fitness center or order spa services to your room.
The hotel's on-site cafe incorporates healthy "superfoods" into their breakfast, lunch and dinner menu in an atrium setting, and the lobby lounge serves up cocktails and lighter options in the evenings as well as Starbucks coffee in the mornings. There's also 24-hour room service available for those who have a busy schedule or just want to relax over breakfast in their room.
- “Complimentary transportation within a five-mile radius makes it easy to explore nearby attractions” -- Gayot.com
- “Guests can request a Westin Workout room with in-room equipment, including treadmills, stationary bicycles, and medicine balls” -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 11 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request and in the king bed rooms only, free of charge for children under 3.
Extra bed available on request and in the king bed rooms only: $25 + tax per night.
Additional guests over 2 adults in the room; $10 + tax per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (maximum weight: 40lbs) and will be charged a non-refundable $100 cleaning fee per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per night (in/out privileges)
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.