Why We Love It
- 98% of Travelzoo members loved their stay at Vintners Inn and plan to return
- Take in views of surrounding gardens and vineyards from the patio or balcony of a renovated mid-century European room
- All deals include a dining credit to the on-site John Ash & Co., which landed on four Gayot Top 10 lists for Best Views, Best Food, Best Wine List and Best Overall in Napa/Sonoma
"An oasis set amid 80 acres of vineyards" -- Fodor's
97% (175 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Experience a little taste of Italy in Sonoma County at the 4-star Vintners Inn. The property is located on 92 acres of vineyards and makes for the perfect Wine Country getaway.
Vintners finished up a million-dollar renovation in 2015 that put a major emphasis on becoming more environmentally conscious. They now have energy-efficient lighting, electric car charging stations and electric fireplaces. The inn was named a Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Top 10 Northern California Hotel that year as well.
For fitness enthusiasts, there is a scenic 2-mile jogging trail through the vineyards, or guests can opt for the state-of-the-art workout room. We suggest heading to the bocce ball court with a glass of wine for a friendly game.
Sit back and relax with a spa service after a day of wine tasting. Guests can dine at John Ash & Co. Restaurant, a well-known restaurant in the area with an extensive wine list. There is also Vintners Inn Cafe, where guests can enjoy breakfast and brunch.
- "On the premises is John Ash & Co., one of the first restaurants to set high standards for Wine Country cuisine" -- Fodor's
- "The Provencal-style resort in Santa Rosa has one of the area's freshest looks thanks to a $10 million redo that expanded the estate and modernized the rooms" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request, $40 + tax per night for children under age 2.
Extra bed available on request: $100 + tax per night. Extra person charge is $50 + tax per night for adults over two in the room.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: A facility fee of $5.00 applies and includes Parking, WIFI, Bocce court use, EV & Tesla charging stations. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: John Ash restaurant closes January 1-15.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(175 Member Reviews)