Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
Why We Love It
- Fully renovated in 2014, the Hyatt is a two-minute walk to the adjacent Colorado Convention Center
- The eighth tallest building in Denver has mountain and city views for miles
- Huge 24 hour fitness center, indoor lap pool and spa to stay in tip-top shape while on the go
- Fine dining, casual eateries and a grab and go coffee shop mean you never have to leave the premises
"#4 of 152 Denver hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Fresh off a $23 million dollar renovation in 2014, the skyscraping Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center is a business traveler’s dream come true.
The eighth tallest building in Denver is right across the street from the Convention Center. It’s so close, that past guests on TripAdvisorhave commented on how convenient it was to leave their jackets behind at the hotel and forgo the long coat check lines.
The building’s lower exterior is wrapped in glass and steel, mirroring the adjacent Convention Center and flooding the cavernous lobby with light. Inside, the décor is a contemporary reflection on the mountainous setting. Earth tones abound with natural stone tiled accent walls and the handiwork of local artists are scattered throughout.
Cheeky reminders of the Mile High city are everywhere—in the sculpture of miniature men scaling a lobby wall and in the aptly named on-site eateries Altitude and Peaks Lounge.
Those lucky enough to score a higher floor room can enjoy mountain or city views for miles. Lower dwellers can stake in the vistas from the huge 24 hour fitness center or the indoor lap pool on the top floor.
Burn off business meeting jitters with a workout or celebrate a big deal with a 90 minute massage at the hotel spa. If you’re itching to get off the premises, the shops and eateries of the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall are a two minute walk from the hotel.
- “The ‘location couldn’t be better’”” – Zagat.com
- “#4 of 152 Denver hotels” – TripAdvisor
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
Morning newspaper available upon request.
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 4. Extra beds available on request. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.