$128 & up – Seattle hotel near Pike Place incl. weekends
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Within a 20-minute walk of Pike Place Market, this hotel is in the equally trendy Denny Triangle, which puts you in Seattle's hippest district. Hotel Max is an artistic boutique paying homage to the local indie music scene, with rooms named after legendary Sub Pop Records’ Nirvana and Soundgarden, complete with a curated collection of vinyl and in-room record players.
Travelzoo members save up to 35%, including half off the nightly amenity fee through December. Upgrade to a Max Room for more space or dive into the grunge music scene in the Sub Pop Room — also discounted with this deal.
"Hip and budget-friendly" -- Fodor's
- Stay in a Modern Room with a queen bed, Sundays-Thursdays
- $128-$154 per night ... Nov. 1 - Dec. 31
- $193-$245 per night ... through Oct. 31
- Travelzoo members also get exclusive rates on weekends and upgraded rooms with a king bed, starting at +$13 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: Discounted resort fee of US$10, plus tax, per night (reg. US$20, plus tax, per night); the fee covers Wi-Fi, access to the fitness center, bike rentals, morning coffee service and more
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a King and Queen Room and 4 guests in a Two Double Room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Self-parking is US$50 plus tax
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Landmark property revamped into a hip boutique hotel with over 350 original pieces of artwork
- Included in the amenity fee are Wi-Fi, a daily craft beer happy hour, coffee in the lobby and more
- Pays homage to local grunge music legends, like Nirvana, with a floor dedicated to Seattle-sound bands
- Within a 20-minute walk of the Space Needle and Pike Place Market
Occupying a landmark brick building in the middle of downtown, Hotel Max is a hip and artistic boutique property within a 20-minute walk of Pike Place Fish Market, the original Starbucks and the Space Needle. Welcoming guests since 1926, the Beaux Arts Classical Eclecticism edifice was refashioned into Hotel Max in 2005, with inspiration drawn from local artists and architects during the design of the lodgings.
Each floor of the hotel is dedicated to a different photographer from the Pacific Northwest, a black-and-white snapshot framed on every door. Interiors are appointed with mirrored walls, teak desks and more local artwork on the gray walls. Punches of color liven up the otherwise dull walls in the form of orange carpeting, fire engine red bathrooms and crimson accent pillows atop crisp white bed linens. Minimalist decor and the simplified color scheme keep these small rooms from feeling cramped. All rooms include amenities like signature coffee, deluxe bath products and pillow menus. There are also spiritual menus with a variety of religious texts, from the Bible and Quran to Taoist texts and the Hindu Bhagavad Gita, for guests to peruse.
The pet-friendly hotel pampers four-legged guests with special beds, bowls, toys and treats as well as a list of local dog walkers, parks and even psychics. Those in town to experience Seattle’s grunge music scene can reserve rooms on the Sup Pop Floor, decorated with memorabilia from bands like Nirvana, Sound Garden and Pearl Jam. Rooms include a selection of vintage LPs and a turntable.
Each morning, coffee is served in the lobby, and guests are welcome to sample local craft beers at the daily happy hour (the experience is included in the amenity fee). Miller’s Guild, headed by a James Beard Award-winning chef, wood-fires 75-day dry-aged beef on a custom-made, nine-foot grill. Steaks are paired with locally inspired craft cocktails and homemade baked goods. The hotel’s gym is open 24 hours a day.
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on up to 2 guests in King and Queen rooms and 4 guests in Two Double rooms.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on up to 2 guests in King and Queen rooms and 4 guests in Two Double rooms.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $30 USD plus tax per room, per stay.
Car park fee: US$50 plus tax per night. Parking is in a covered garage and includes in and out privileges.
When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a discounted resort fee of $10 USD plus tax, per night.
The resort fee includes:
Parking is in a covered garage and includes in and out privileges.
Additional details: Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$128 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.