$197-$236 – Captiva Island Resort into December
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Captiva Island is home to uncrowded beaches, superb shell-hunting sands and the family-friendly South Seas Resort. This exclusive deal for Travelzoo members saves guests up to 50% on villa stays into December and provides a US$25 daily resort credit.
- Stay in a One-Bedroom Tennis Villa through Dec. 19
- $197-$210 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $223-$236 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Additional room types are discounted, including two-bedroom villas
- US$25 daily resort credit
What You Need to Know
- Two-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a Harbourside Room or One-Bedroom Villa; or six guests in the Two-Bedroom Villa
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a per person (age 13 and older), per night resort fee of $25 (US$19), plus tax; the fee covers Wi-Fi, daily trolley service throughout the resort, beach chairs, self-parking and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This 330-acre sprawling resort sits on a stretch of secluded white sand beach that neighbours a scenic yacht harbour
- Amenities include three outdoor pools with waterslides, a nine-hole golf course and a 4,000-square-foot spa
- Copious dining options and kid-friendly activities on-site
- Guests can bike, golf, snorkel, play tennis or go on a fishing charter
Sprawling across the northern region of Captiva Island, South Seas Island resort “feels as lush as its name suggests” (Fodor’s). Two and a half miles of pristine white sand beaches hug this 330-acre nature preserve, offering a quiet, exclusive oasis just an hour’s drive from Fort Myers.
Trolley shuttles ensure guests can access the numerous on-site dining outlets and amenities. Accommodations vary across the grounds, from marina-side hotel rooms to quaint cottages, villas and spacious private homes.
Before taking part in the resort’s various on-site activities, head to the seashore to hunt for unique souvenirs on the property’s superb shell-hunting sands. Resident manatees and dolphins can often be spotted splashing in the nearby waters, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for more than just shells.
Tee up at the nine-hole golf course, book a treatment at the 4,000-square-foot state-of-the-art spa or take the kids to the family interactive centre. Water sports, tennis courts, bikes and a massive pool complex are also available for guests wishing to stay active.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night. One extra bed (airbed) available in the Harbourside room only. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on two adults in Harbourside and One-Bedroom Villas.
Rates are based on six adults in the Two-Bedroom Villas.
Rates are based on eight adults in the Three-Bedroom VIllas.
Additional guests, ages 17 and up, are $20 USD plus tax per person, per night.
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Children ages 13 to 16 will be charged the $19.00 USD plus tax per person, per day resort/ facility fee.
Number of children and child ages must be listed in the "Special Requests" field on the checkout page.
One extra bed (airbed) available in the Harbourside room only. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Only service animals allowed. Emotional Support Animals do not qualify as service animals under the ADA. A $250 USD penalty charge will be enforced if an animal is brought onto the property.
Emotional Support Animals do not qualify as service animals under the ADA. A $250 USD penalty charge will be enforced if an animal is brought onto the property.
A US$250 per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. A resort/ facility fee of $19 USD plus tax, per person (age 13 and up) per day will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
**All play requires advanced reservations. Reservations may be made at the Tennis Pro-Shop at 239-472-5111 ext. 4151. All players must check in at the Tennis Pro-Shop before heading out to the courts. Instruction and equipment not included in the resort fee. Court reservations may be booked 7 days in advance of play.
A resort/ facility fee of $19 USD plus tax, per person (age 13 and up) per day will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$197 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(245 Member Ratings)