$224 – Boutique Napa Valley Resort w/Mineral Pools & Wine
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Borrow a bike and pedal along wine trails (which lead to local tasting rooms), soak in healing geothermal pools and watch a film under the stars at this eclectic, 1960s-inspired oasis in wine country. Stays through March include a bottle of vino, a dining credit and a waived resort fee.
- Stay in a Camper King Room through March
- $224 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $287 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgrade to a larger Camper King Suite, starting at +$50 per night
- Travelzoo member perks:
- A complimentary bottle of wine, per stay ($38 value)
- Waived $31 resort fee, this fee includes Wi-Fi, bike rentals, self-parking, in-room coffee and more
- $31 food-and-beverage credit per stay, valid at The Fleetwood Restaurant (reservations required)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival to receive a refund
- Full pre-payment required upon booking
- Two-night minimum length of stay required on Friday and Saturday check-ins
- All reservations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Maximum occupancy is two guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Sits atop Calistoga’s famed hot springs — there are two mineral water pools and a Jacuzzi on site
- Sip on local vino at any of the numerous wine-tasting rooms within walking or biking distance
- Guests can participate in activities such as alfresco cinema night and outdoor games like bocce ball
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Set in the sleepy, laid-back country in the north end of the Napa Valley, Calistoga Motor Lodge offers guests a casual place to crash after a day of sunshine, tastings and vineyard tours.
It's right along Highway 29, in the perfect location for exploring northern Wine Country. A passersby may not take notice of the modest ranch-style exterior, but inside, refreshed rooms distinguish themselves with modern décor. Limited rooms are pet-friendly and must be arranged prior to arrival. The hotel sits atop Calistoga’s famed hot springs, so an early morning dip in the on-site mineral pools and Jacuzzi set the tone for a relaxing getaway.
Afterwards, head out to explore wine tasting rooms -- a few are within walking distance or reachable along the local bike path (bike rentals are available through the hotel for an additional fee). Many shops and restaurants downtown are a five-minute drive away. For a more scenic, slow-paced drive through wine country, the entrance to the Silverado Trail is also a few minutes from the hotel.
By nightfall, the property gets relatively quiet. Highway noise carries through the valley and the walls are thin, so light sleepers can grab complimentary ear plugs from the desk drawer to ensure a good night’s sleep.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
Bathroom Bathrobes and bathtubs available in select rooms.
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy for The Camper King is 2 guests.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy for The Camper King is 2 guests.
Guests must call the hotel after booking to request a dog friendly room.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $50.00 USD plus tax for one dog or $75.00 USD for two dogs.
An additional refundable deposit of $250.00 USD per dog will be charged upon check-in. The deposit is refundable if no damage is found.
Maximum of two dog per room.
A resort/facility fee of US$25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit https://calistogamotorlodgeandspa.com/health-safety/ for more details.
Visit https://calistogamotorlodgeandspa.com/health-safety/ for more details.
Up to 40% Off
$224 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(16 Member Ratings)