Le Germain Hotel Toronto Mercer
Why We Love It
- Boutique hotel in Toronto's Entertainment District near Roy Thomson Hall, Rogers Centre and the CN Tower
- There's a rooftop golf putting green open in the summer
- All stays include continental breakfast and use of the hotel shuttle service within the downtown core
- Onsite Victor Restaurant Bar & Café opened it's doors in 2017 with a new menu of North American classics
"A fashionable getaway in the entertainment district" -- Montreal Gazette
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Le Germain Hotel Toronto Mercer is a sleek boutique property in Toronto's Entertainment District. The property occupies a red-brick warehouse-style building, just a 10-minute walk from the Rogers Centre and the CN Tower, and within walking distance of the shops on Queen Street West.
Revamped in 2017, Victor Restaurant Bar & Café serves up North American favourites for breakfast and dinner. Other hotel amenities include a seasonal rooftop terrace and putting green, a 24-hour fitness room and complimentary shuttle within the downtown core.
All of the rooms are sumptuous, with goose-down duvets and Molton Brown toiletries. The glass-walled bathrooms are handsomely kitted out with rainfall showers and have slatted blinds for extra privacy. Pricier rooms feature wine bars or cozy sitting rooms and the most luxurious suites have gas fireplaces, sunken bath tubs and large terraces facing the CN Tower.
- "Victor Restaurant serves gourmet market cuisine in style" -- Fodor's
- "A cosy retreat catering to everyone from business travellers to ‘staycationers’", says The Telegraph
Fees may apply, please check with the front desk.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children aged 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children up to 2 years. Extra bed available on request in Superior, Deluxe and Suites: $35 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged CAD$30 per stay on checkout. Pets must be accompanied at all times in room.
Fees: Bookings are subject to a 3% city tax (Destination Marketing Program).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.