Why We Love It
- A perfect location, within walking distance of the city's major attractions
- Minimalist rooms come with slick design & modern technology
- Pick up the in-house guide to Copenhagen's best-kept secret spots, written by the hotel staff
- Winner of Denmark's Leading Boutique Hotel in the 2014 World Travel Awards
"An excellent 3-star hotel with designer flair" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
The hotel does not offer private parking, but guests can park in the underground car park under the hotel for £20 (200DKK) for 24 hours.
Rooms & Rates
Located in City Hall square, the hotel is in the centre of Copenhagen, a short walk from the city's major attractions. The Tivoli Gardens, the shops of Strøget, the National Museum, the Carlsberg Museum and the Planetarium are all just a short walk from this prime location.
Rooms all with a stylish minimalist design plus flatscreen TVs, Bluetooth music centres and free Wi-Fi. Opt for an Executive Room to guarantee a view of the Copenhagen City Hall.
Selected rooms are pet-friendly – please enquire on booking.
Located on the sixth floor is the hotel's breakfast restaurant, where you can enjoy views across the rooftops of Copenhagen with your buffet each morning. If the sun is out, you can choose to eat on the roof terrace, or if you're in a rush, take your breakfast to go.
The lobby bar is open 24 hours a day, with cosy sofas and board games for guests to use. While the hotel does not have a restaurant, it does offer room service for dinner from 5-10pm, with food provided by a local Italian restaurant.
If you're heading out, there are a range of shops, bars and eateries within walking distance of the hotel, and the staff can provide recommendations. Pick up a copy of the in-house guide to experiencing Copenhagen like a local, including top tips on their own favourite places in the city -- from shops, bars and cinemas to walking routes through the city, swimming spots and lakeside strolls.
- "Staff are quick to smile and happy to help" -- Condé Nast Traveller
- "Pimped with Jacobsen chairs and red leather, The Square is an excellent 3-star hotel with designer flair and amenities generally associated with greater expense and more stiffness" -- Lonely Planet
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: DKK 170 for adults and DKK 85 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 320 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 150.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 250-350 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.