Why We Love It
- Boutique hotel in Vancouver's trendy Yaletown with a 4-star Forbes rating
- Free iPads in suites to borrow and use around town
- La Pentola rated Silver for Best Restaurant in Yaletown by Vancouver Magazine
- Complimentary luxury car service for guests in downtown
"Stylish, comfortable and lively" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Join Hollywood’s A-List at the Opus Hotel in Yaletown, Vancouver’s trendiest neighbourhood. The 4-star boutique hotel has hosted the likes of Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Ben Affleck and Ryan Reynolds and has won praise for its personal service.
Stays are tailored to the guest at booking, when travellers can determine which room type suits them best (choices range from sleek minimalism to eclectic modern) and consult with lifestyle concierges about activities, restaurants, bars and shops. The rooms themselves feature floor-to-ceiling windows, local artwork and a loaner iPad -- which pairs well with free Wi-Fi available all over the city. Upgrade to a Signature Suite for sweeping city views, wraparound Juliet balconies and a fireplace.
The on-site La Pentola della Quercia restaurant was named the Best New Restaurant in Vancouver by Vancouver Magazine in 2013 and serves northern Italian cuisine. OPUS Bar has live music on Friday and Saturday nights and serves original cocktails -- try the French Canadian ’75 (gin, Blanche de Chambly and orange bitters).
Skiers can access three mountains within a 30-minute drive, including Cyprus Mountain, which hosted the 2010 Olympic Winter Games. Whistler is a two-hour drive and the hotel can organize transfers (extra charges apply). For shorter journeys, a chauffeured BMW 7-series waits to whisk you downtown and there are mountain bikes to borrow from the concierge for a day of sightseeing (book these the night before – they’re popular).
- "Opus is everything a boutique hotel is supposed to be: consciously stylish, comfortable and lively" – Conde Nast Traveler
- "The concept is as fresh as the rooms, and the beautiful staffers are very approachable" – Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Children and additional guests: Children under 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room (on request). Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children up to the age of 3. Extra bed available on request, free of charge and in the Deluxe King Rooms and Suites only.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Minimum stays required over high demand dates such as Grey Cup and citywide conventions.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.