Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
Why We Love It
- Central location overlooking Erzsébet Square
- A 6-minute walk to the River Danube & 3 minutes to Deák Ferenc tér Metro
- The hotel's dining options include a Michelin-listed branch of Nobu
- Hotel facilities include a luxurious spa, indoor swimming pool & fitness centre
- TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award 2015 in the Luxury category
"The rooms offer nothing but comfort" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With its "historic grand cafés, ornate baths and festive markets" (The Daily Telegraph), Budapest is always a favourite city-break destination. With its central location and wide range of facilities, the Kempinski Hotel Corvinus is an ideal choice for a luxury break in Hungary's exciting capital.
The hotel is on the pedestrianised Erzsébet Square on the Pest side of the River Danube, six minutes' walk from the river. The 13th-century Buda Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 23 minutes by foot. Heroes' Square and the Neo-Baroque Széchenyi Thermal Baths, one of the largest thermal baths in Europe, can be reached on the Metro (Line 1) in around 15 minutes via the Deák Ferenc tér Metro, which is a 3-minute walk from the hotel.
Among the hotel's facilities are an Asian-accented spa with steam baths, saunas, tropical-experience showers, a steam bath, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and a café. The hotel's restaurants and bars include És Bisztró, a Hungarian-Viennese brasserie; the Budapest branch of Nobu (listed in The Michelin Guide 2015); a chill-out lounge called The Living Room, which serves pastries, drinks and coffee; and Blue Fox The Bar, which serves creative cocktails and gourmet burgers, and features a Music Sommelier a few times a week.
Superior Rooms have a room-comfort menu (so you can pick your preferred pillow type), and bathrooms with a tub or shower. Deluxe Rooms are larger and have bathrooms with a tub and shower. Grand Deluxe Rooms have a sitting area, a king-size bed and a Nespresso machine. There is also a range of suites, most with stunning views over the city, including the Corvinus Suite Collection and Royal Suite. All rooms and suites have air conditioning and free Wi-Fi, a 46-inch TV with an infotainment system and an iMac computer. Larger rooms and suites have separate living rooms.
From the Press:
- "A plush 5-star hotel with an Asian-style spa and the best brunch in Budapest" -- The Daily Telegraph
- "The rooms offer nothing but comfort, with thick mattresses, duvets, and pillows" -- Frommer's
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 2pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 12pm National Rating Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Hungary. This property is rated 5 star.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HUF 9900 for adults and HUF 5000 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HUF 4990 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HUF 4990 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HUF 27800 per room (one-way)
- Self parking fee: HUF 9900 per day
- Valet parking fee: HUF 9900 per day
- Pet fee: HUF 8500 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HUF 22500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.