The Bath Priory Hotel and Spa
Why We Love It
- A gorgeous Georgian property, with 3 acres of pretty gardens
- "Cooking" at the Michelin-star restaurant "is refined & accomplished, delivering robust flavours in interesting, classically based dishes. A superb wine list accompanies" -- The Michelin Guide 2015
- Rooms are individually decorated, & families are well catered for
- The spa has heated indoor & outdoor pools
"Refined" -- The Daily Telegraph
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
One of the pleasures of a trip to Bath is immersing yourself in its history and a stay at the 5-star Bath Priory Hotel is an excellent start. The gorgeous late-Georgian building and pretty gardens promise an unforgettable experience.
The hotel sits outside central Bath, but is only three minutes' walk from Royal Victoria Park and the botanical gardens. The centre isn't far, though, and you're seven minutes' drive (or 30 minutes' walk) from the famous Roman baths and Bath Abbey.
The hotel’s 3 AA-Rosette, Michelin-starred restaurant offers a range of menus, from á la carte to the £105 per person Menu Surprise, comprising 10 courses of seasonal dishes. Look for dishes such as Cornish turbot with smoked ham, or roast pork with a caper and anchovy crust. The kitchen garden provides much of the produce for the restaurant. Lighter bites and afternoon tea are served in The Pantry. Whatever you choose, work it all off in the spa (actually "better suited to relaxing than exercise," according to The Daily Telegraph), which has a sauna, a fitness centre, and indoor and outdoor pools.
Rooms are individually decorated, although all feature period furniture and designer fabrics, and have views of the courtyard or garden. Families are well catered for -- two Family Suites offer plenty of space, there are special children's hours at the pool and the hotel can organise Ofsted-approved babysitters. Small dogs (over 10 months old) can stay for £10 -- two of the rooms are dog friendly.
- "The refined atmosphere, and all the expected trappings, of an upmarket country-house hotel, yet within walking distance of the centre of the city" -- The Daily Telegrpah
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 25 for adults and GBP 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 200.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 60.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.