$130 – Chicago Riverfront Hotel w/Breakfast, Save 55%
Steps from Millennium Park, the Mag Mile and the Loop's Theater District, this member-favorite Wyndham is a great place to launch an exploration of any part of downtown Chicago -- especially for up to 55% off.
- What's included:
- $130 per night ... most dates December-February
- Includes daily breakfast for two (reg. $50)
- Stay in a Deluxe City View King or Two Queen room -- or upgrade to a Deluxe River View room for +$26 per night (trust us, the views are worth it)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$26 per guest, per night; children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $88 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"A space with a down-to-earth feel and luxury aspirations" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- A member-favorite AAA 4-Diamond hotel in the heart of Chicago
- Riverview rooms have amazing views looking straight down the Chicago River
- Hoyt's American Tavern serves contemporary American cuisine and cocktails
- Located steps from the Mag Mile, Millennium Park and the Loop
Travelers "won't want for comfort" (Frommer's) at the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront, a sleek 39-story downtown hotel set one block from both the Loop and the famed Magnificent Mile. Rooms at this AAA 4-Diamond hotel are quite spacious by Chicago standards, especially the popular Riverview Double Queen rooms. Wi-Fi is complimentary, and guests can expect flat-panel TVs, Keurig coffee makers, rainfall showers and plush linens.
On-site restaurant Hoyt's serves "creative Midwestern-inspired fare" (Fodor's), and the outdoor patio is a great place for a drink in warmer months. The hotel's fitness center features lovely skyline views, and while there's no spa, guests can arrange for in-room massage appointments. Batman fans take note: The hotel’s top-floor ballroom was the setting for Bruce Wayne’s penthouse apartment in the 2008 film "The Dark Knight."
General Pet-friendly - Fees apply
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
Parking Overnight parking $65.
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children under 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room (on request). Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request, in Suites and Deluxe Rooms with king beds only: $30 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Children under 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room (on request). Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request, in Suites and Deluxe Rooms with king beds only: $30 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$100 plus tax per pet per stay. Pets under 40 lbs are allowed on request and will be charged $100 per stay. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Maximum weight: 20 pounds.
Pets under 40 lbs are allowed on request and will be charged $100 per stay. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for 67 USD plus tax, per day. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$130 / night
When You Can Go
Getting ThereThe most economical option from both Chicago O'Hare and Midway airports is the El train. Travel time to the downtown area is 40-45 minutes from O'Hare and 25-30 minutes from Midway.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(324 Member Ratings)