Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway
Why We Love It
- The Sox are the main attraction here, and the walk to the ballpark takes two minutes
- Rooms are spacious, with sitting areas and small kitchenettes
- A free hot breakfast buffet is set out each morning, and Wi-Fi is free
- Consistently a high-quality stay -- it's ranked in TripAdvisor's top 15% for Boston
"Home away from home" -- AAA
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With a name like Residence Inn Back Bay/Fenway, you may imagine the hotel is full of Sox fans. It certainly gets its fair share, as the ballpark is about two blocks away, and Yawkey Way is lined with sports bars.
But the hotel also does a fine job of bringing in business travelers, who want an extended stay in a clean and modern place that puts full kitchens and a workspace into every suite. There's also free Wi-Fi for everyone and a daily hot breakfast buffet. The in-house restaurant Bar Louie offers delivery to every suite, as do many of the surrounding restaurants. A few nights a week, the hotel hosts a complimentary social for guests to meet and socialize.
The Residence Inn is a seven-minute walk to Kenmore Square and the campus of Boston University, and a seven-minute drive to the campus of Northeastern University. The Yawkey T Stop is a five-minute walk, and the Fenway T stop is a seven-minute walk connecting guests to downtown Boston, which is a bit away from this peripheral neighborhood.
- "A friendly, stylish hotel catering to extended stay travelers" -- Gayot
- "Red Sox and Fenway area fans will be delighted with the walkable location of this property, and the residential features will make all guests feel like they are visiting a home away from home" -- AAA
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.