Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel
Why We Love It
- A hotbed of tourist sights: Boston Common is a block away, and Faneuil Hall is a 10-minute walk
- Pets stay free, with pet-sitting, walking service and grooming free of charge
- Free wine reception in the evening and a lively vintage-style lounge serves specialty cocktails and bar bites
- Great location to drop your bags and sightsee -- rooms are on the small side, but done up in bold, modern style
“On the cutting edge” -- Frommer’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Nine Zero is decorated in a super contemporary design of bold prints and textures. The rooms are a bit tight and lighting is dim, but the charm and design of the room make up for the lack of space. The furniture has seen its share of visitors, as has its popular bar Highball Lounge, which offers craft beers, cocktails and bar bites.
Nine Zero’s location in the middle of downtown Boston is perfect for travelers to drop their bags and go sightseeing. The nearest attraction is Granary Burying Ground, which is directly across the street and houses the final resting places of Revolutionary War heroes like Paul Revere and Sam Adams.
Boston Common is a one-minute walk past Granary, and if you want to explore the harbor, it’s seven minutes on the MBTA. Newbury and Bolyston streets are a 30-minute walk through the Common, where you can see 84 Beacon Street, the inspiration for TV’s Cheers.
- “The vibe at this chic, über-contemporary hotel defines New Age Zen” – Travel + Leisure
- “The ‘funky factor’ is in full effect at this ‘super-trendy’ Downtown spot” – Zagat
- “Staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcome” – Gayot
General Restaurant serves breakfast daily and dinner Wednesday through Saturday.
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
Services In-room spa services available.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.