$132 – Downtown Philly Stay w/Breakfast, 65% Off
Located right next door to the iconic Reading Terminal Market and walking distance to the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, this Philadelphia hotel is a member-favorite. Travelzoo members exclusively save over $200 on dates through early fall.
- What's included:
- Most dates June 28 - Sept. 9
- $132 per night ... room plus breakfast for two (reg. $45)
- $158 per night ... room plus parking (reg. $49)
- Stay in a Standard Room; Junior Suites are +$13 per night
- Celebrate July 4 for free, starting with patriotic speeches at 10 a.m. at Independence Hall, followed by a parade on Chestnut Street at 11 a.m.; enjoy food trucks, games, concerts and fireworks at the Oval, starting at 7 p.m.
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$13 per guest, per night; children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; +$27 per night for refundable rates
- Only self-parking is available for $49 per night (waived with the parking package)
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: While in Philly, plan a visit to the Big Apple Circus and save 40% on select shows through June 24.
Why We Love It
- Frommer's deems it "your best bet" in the Convention Center neighborhood
- Adjacent to Reading Terminal Market; six blocks to Independence Mall
- Spacious rooms feature mini kitchens
- Indoor pool and fitness center
Situated in Philadelphia's central business district, Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City offers easy access to many of the city's main attractions, including its next-door neighbor, the Reading Terminal Market -- an "eclectic foodie heaven" (Zagat) dating back to 1892. If you're in town for business, the Pennsylvania Convention Center is less than a block away. For sightseers, the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall are a 12-minute walk away.
Accommodations at the hotel are available with a king or two double beds and include a small kitchen area with a microwave, mini refrigerator and Keurig coffee machine. Junior suites offer additional living space with a separate seating area. Guests can also take advantage of property amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi, a 24-hour business center, fitness center and indoor pool and hot tub.
The Tenth Floor Grill on the hotel's top floor features city views and an American menu specializing in steak, seafood and Philadelphia favorites. Guests can unwind with a cocktail at the Garden Bar before tucking in.
- "The best location of all the convention center-area hotels" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 19 and over is 10.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Self Parking for $37.00 (subject to tax), per day, including in and out privileges. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Note: Parking fees will be waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal with Parking" or "Travelzoo Deal with Parking- Non-Refundable" rate.
$132 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates June 28 - Sept. 9
Getting ThereThe Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City is a 10-minute drive from the 30th Street Train Station and a 20-minute drive from Philadelphia International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(385 Member Ratings)