$145 & up – Clifftop Cornwall getaway w/meals, up to 47% off
Save up to 47% on stays at Polurrian Bay Hotel in Cornwall, which has "wonderful" views of the coastline and Land's End peninsula, according to The Daily Telegraph. Overnight stays start at $145 and include:
- Accommodation in an Inland Facing Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- £33 credit per person towards an à la carte or set-menu dinner
- Sea View Double Rooms (sleeping two adults) are an extra $15 per night
- Inland Facing Large Double Rooms (sleeping two adults and two children under 12) are an extra $37 per night
- You can book extra nights, with dinner and breakfast included daily
"Wonderful sunsets over Land's End" -- The Daily Telegraph
Why We Love It
- The hotel is perched on the Cornish cliffs, near its private stretch of beach at Polurrian Cove
- Facilities include a cinema room, a gym and two swimming pools
- Travelzoo members praise the hotel's "friendly staff", "spectacular" views and "excellent service"
Polurrian Bay Hotel is set high on the Cornish cliffs, close to the picturesque locations of Land's End and Mount's Bay. This family-friendly hotel is also five minutes' walk from the sandy beach at Polurrian Cove, less than 15 minutes' drive from Lizard Point and 40 minutes' drive from St Michael's Mount, which is number 39 on our list of 101 Things to do in Cornwall.
The hotel has 12 acres of mature landscaped gardens and panoramic sea views. There is a gym, a year-round indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool (open May-September), as well as spa treatment rooms and pampering services (supplements apply).
You can make use of the Ofsted-registered crèche (£13 per child, per two hours), and children can enjoy the playground and the family cinema room. The hotel also offers a baby-listening service.
The restaurant menu showcases locally sourced and seasonal produce. The Vista Lounge provides a less formal dining experience, with child-friendly menus and impressive views of the coastline.
Inland Facing Large Double Rooms can sleep up to two adults and two children under 12. Well-behaved dogs are welcome for an extra £15 per dog, per night (blankets and feeding bowls are provided). Wi-Fi is free.
- "Perched on the edge of a high cliff outside the village of Mullion, with wonderful sunsets over the Land's End peninsula" -- The Daily Telegraph
- "Polurrian Bay Hotel boasts a stunning cliff-top position with spectacular views across St Mount's Bay" -- The AA Hotel Guide 2017
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows: £50 per night for children aged 12 and over, and adults. This includes breakfast.
Infant's cot/crib and extra bed are available on request, free of charge, for children aged 12 and under. This does not include breakfast. Extra beds are on request and must be requested upon booking. Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Access to the crèche is £13 per child for two hours, and must be pre-booked. Please contact the hotel directly to pre-book the crèche.
Pets: Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged £15 per dog per day. Charges will be added to your bill.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$145 / night
When You Can Go
Sun-Thu until 24 May; +£30 Fri-Sat
Getting ThereThe closest airport is Newquay, a 70-minute drive away. The closest train stations are Penryn and Redruth, which are both around 40 minutes' drive. Parking is free.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(228 Member Ratings)