Baoase Luxury Resort
Why We Love It
- Serious tranquility -- this secluded, 15-room resort is located on a private beach, with civilization accessible only by car
- Geared more towards a romantic getaway as opposed to family escapes
- Chic yet earthy sophistication includes hand-carved teakwood accents, candles all over the resort, and gift bags in every room
- Heavily influenced by Indonesia, guests are asked to take their shoes off before entering rooms
- The on-site fine dining restaurant is top-notch, serving Asian-inspired cuisine, and the poolside tiki bar serves hand-crafted cocktails
"Top luxury resort on Curacao" -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
The Baoase Luxury Resort in Curacao doesn't take its name lightly, providing a sophisticated, detail-oriented, service minded escape on a gorgeous stretch of private, white-sand beach, ideal for couples seeking a quiet, romantic escape as opposed to families looking for a beach vacation.
Indonesian-inspired accents permeate the hotel, with antique doors from a Balinese monastery, foot baths with bamboo ladles next to every door, and an upscale on-site restaurant that serves delicious Asian-style cuisine, in a gorgeous beachfront dining room or guests can request a romantic picnic on the beach.
The main pool is an infinity pool, noticeably free from rowdy kids, surrounded by loungers, and serviced by a lively tiki bar. Some of the larger villas even have their own private pools. All guest rooms however, come with free Wi-Fi, espresso machines, in-floor lighting accents, rainfall shower heads and a free gift bag, containing an eye mask, ear plugs and all-natural bug spray.
- This is the top luxury resort on Curacao, no contest" -- Oyster.com
- "No other resort on Curaçao can match this Balinese-inspired gem for understated elegance and attention to detail" -- Fodor's
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.