The Shores Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- It's the only CAA 4-Diamond rated hotel in the area
- In-house perks include weekend yoga classes, beach volleyball and fire pits
- This resort is great for relaxation, with a full-service spa and a location at the quieter end of Daytona Beach
- Year-round kids club and children's activities
"One of Daytona's most elegant" -- Lonely Planet
88% (52 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Set in residential Daytona Beach Shores, The Shores Resort & Spa is “the most luxurious hotel here hands down,” says Frommer's. The area may be best known for its Speedway race track and riotous spring break parties, but this classy resort is a 10-minute drive south of Daytona Beach, far enough from Main Street and the Daytona Beach Boardwalk to avoid the crowds.
The property’s direct beach access is a real draw, and there’s also an oceanside sundeck with two pools, private beachfront cabanas, a poolside tiki bar, and a full-service spa on-site. The fine-dining seafood restaurant Azure provides patio seating overlooking the Atlantic.
The resort also offers beach volleyball equipment, ping pong tables and fire pits, where guests gather to make s’mores at night. Explore the area with one of the hotel bikes (available for rent) or partake in a yoga or Zumba class on Saturday morning (extra charge applies).
Rooms are large, with a four-poster pillowtop bed, gauzy drapes, and a walk-in Italian marble shower. TVs are equipped with DVD players, and the hotel has a collection of movies available to borrow for free. All guest rooms have views of the ocean or Intracoastal Waterway, but only half of the rooms have balconies, so request one if you’d like one.
There’s a resort fee of $15 (plus tax) per room, per night, which provides Wi-Fi access, free daily newspapers, fitness room access, local and toll-free calls and access to the Oceans Racquet and Recreation Club.
- The restaurant, Azure, is one of Daytona's nicest, offering stellar seafood with a gourmet and regional twist; patio dining overlooking the ocean is a fine option" -- Frommer’s
- "With a plush, intimate lobby of dark wood and burbling fountains, this is one of Daytona's most elegant options" -- Lonely Planet
- "For a break from the sunshine and views, opt for a Hot Bamboo Massage in the hotel’s Indulge Spa --just be sure to book your treatment in advance" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Pack 'n Play available on request, free of charge for infants.
Extra beds are not available for children or adults.
Pets (max 2) are allowed
on request and will be charged $25 per pet and a $200 deposit on checkout.
Maximum weight is 45 lbs.
Fees: A resort fee of $15.00 per night (subject to tax) applies; it includes Wi-Fi access, free daily newspapers, fitness room access, local and toll-free calls and access to The Oceans Racquet and Recreation Club, recreation games and DVD library, pool towels, daily newspaper and tennis.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $18.00 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for $14.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.