The Reefs Hotel and Club
Why We Love It
- From its cliffside perch, this secluded resorts offers pink sand beach views from all rooms
- Play on the beach with free snorkeling, kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding
- This boutique property has a more intimate atmosphere than other island chain hotels but has quirks like no elevators
- The on-site spa offers hot bamboo massages, and there's a picture-perfect infinity-edge pool
"Top-notch reputation and accommodations to match" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
In an area known for luxury resorts, The Reefs Hotel and Club in Bermuda stands above the rest—literally. From its cliffside perch, all rooms have a sweeping view of the island’s famed pink sand beaches and clear turquoise waters. In addition to spectacular ocean views, the resort faces west so guests can watch the vivid sunset hues fade slowly into dusk from the comfort of their rooms or private balconies.
The main draw here is the seclusion and outdoor areas. The property's exterior is just the right shade of salmon pink to complement the aqua waters. Take a seat by the infinity pool or on the beach to take in the views. Or kick the activity level up and try the free kayaking, snorkeling or stand-up paddleboarding.
On arrival, there’s a small lobby and check-in area that although adequate, could use a little more pizzazz. There are no elevators at this hotel, so some might find that going up and down a few flights every day on foot to be a nuisance.
Rooms at this boutique-style hotel are simple, with terra-cotta tiles that feel refreshingly cool after a day in the sun, dark woods and light walls and linens. Most of the rooms have undergone renovations, and past guests rave about the spacious bathrooms with rainforest showerheads. Previous TripAdvisor guests say for the most privacy, pick a cliffside room over the less private poolside ones.
- "'There just aren't enough accolades to go around for this salmon limestone resort” -- Conde Nast Traveler
- “The Reefs has pulled off an incredible transformation with a top-notch reputation and accommodations to match the resort's level of luxury” -- Fodor’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed. Check-in time starts at 3pm. Check-out time is 12pm.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.