Why We Love It
- The iconic pink building sits hilltop overlooking picturesque Horseshoe Bay Beach
- With tons of amenities and activities, the Fairmont earned Travel + Leisure magazine's "Best Hotels for Families" award a few years back
- The private attended beach has a cafe and watersports center
- Eight on-site restaurants ranging from fine dining to casual
"Boasts one of the island's finest locations" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Fairmont Southampton Hotel has a lot to boast about. The iconic pink building has bragging rights to numerous industry accolades including Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Hotels for Families and it has earned AAA’s Four Diamond Award Winner for over 30 years.
The reason for all the fuss might be the long list of amenities. There’s two pools, a kids club and arcade, tennis courts, an 18 hole golf course and a full-service spa with an indoor pool.
The eight on-site restaurants include an award-winning steakhouse, a sea side seafood spot and a burger bar. All are kid-friendly right down to the pricing-kids under five eat for free and those aged six to 11 can eat off the regular menus at half price.
Guests have exclusive access to one of the most scenic slices of Bermuda’s famed pink sands. Keep in mind that a short shuttle is required to get to this part of paradise, which might be a drag for some.
Once there, take advantage of the attended private beach’s casual café and a watersports center offering Jet-Ski, snorkel and diving excursions. For a unique underwater experience, try wreck-diving. The area is one of the most popular areas in the world for the sport as hundreds of sites are visible just off the coastline.
- “This is the island's most inclusive resort, with the best restaurants, the best kids' club, the biggest spa, the best hotel golf course, lobby, shops—and so on” -- Fodor's
- “Boasts one of the island's finest locations” -- Frommer's
- Kids' club
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per person (one way)
- Facilities fee: USD 99 per person, per stay and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: USD 11 per person, per night (varies per unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The property charges the following mandatory cleaning/gratuity fee per person, per night and is collected at the property: USD 11 for Fairmont Room bookings, USD 12 for Fairmont Suites type bookings, and USD 13 for Fairmont Gold, and USD 14 for Fairmont Gold Suite type bookings. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
The cleaning/gratuity fee includes: Room Attendants, Bellmen / Doormen, Beach / Pool Attendants, Function / Setup Crew, Fairmont Gold privileges for Fairmont Gold Rooms and Suites.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.