$173 – Weekends at Hudson Valley Hotel w/Extras
Escape to New York's Hudson Valley with a weekend deal that saves up to 40% on current rates and includes over $75 worth of extras. Plus, the hotel is less than 10 minutes from popular attractions like Lyndhurst Mansion, the Rockefeller Estate and Tarrytown Music Hall.
- $173 per night ... Fridays-Sundays through April 15
- Tastings at Captain Lawrence Brewing Company (reg. $17)
- Transportation to Captain Lawrence Brewing Company (reg. $31)
- $25 dining credit to use at Bistro Z
- $6 gift certificate for use at Coffee Lab Roasters
- Guests staying Saturday-Sunday can also enjoy a brewery tour for two at Captain Lawrence Brewing company (reg. $17; tours are available at either 1 p.m. or 2 p.m.)
Why We Love It
- Country-cozy lodging with a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and skylit indoor pool in Westchester County
- Explore the boutiques and eateries of the historic town of Sleepy Hollow, a 20-minute walk north of the hotel
- A train ride from Manhattan takes about 40 minutes; the hotel offers a free shuttle to and from the station
- Unwind in the heated indoor pool, or get pampered at the on-site spa
The Hudson River town of Tarrytown in Westchester County is known for idyllic winding roads and historic mansions. The DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown fits right in to the town’s blend of cozy country charm and storied past. The hotel looks less like a typical corporate chain and more like a boutique lodge with wooden-beamed and -planked cathedral ceilings and dual stone fireplaces in the lobby, perfect for watching the flames crackle from an overstuffed chair.
The property sprawls across 11 acres. The lobby is large and welcoming, and clean, contemporary rooms are simply laid out with Keurig coffeemakers, minifridges and leather easy chairs. There's also a heated indoor pool and an on-site spa
Most likely, the majority of the time will be spent outside the rooms, exploring the hamlet of Sleepy Hollow, a 20-minute walk north of the hotel, or the Gothic Lyndhurst castle, a National Historic Landmark that’s a 15-minute walk away. The hotel is about 40 minutes north of Manhattan using the Metro North commuter train system.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2. Extra bed available on request: $15 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$173 / night
When You Can Go
Fridays-Sundays through April 15
Getting ThereThe hotel is about a 40-minute drive north of Manhattan. It's also about 40 minutes from Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan to the Tarrytown train station aboard the Metro North commuter train line. From the Tarrytown station it's about a five-minute cab ride to the hotel, and the hotel also offers a shuttle service.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(19 Member Ratings)