Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
Why We Love It
- Ideally located for those in town on business, this downtown hotel is across the street from the convention center and a five-minute walk to the State Capitol
- Rooms feature modern decor and views of downtown
- Business travelers can make use of over-sized desks with ergonomic chairs and business center
- The hotel's Public Market Bar offers happy hour Monday-Friday from 4-7 p.m.
"Favorite for business travelers" -- U.S. News & World Report
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A popular spot for business travelers due to it's proximity to the Sacramento Convention Center, the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel is centrally located for those also looking to explore the city by foot. A few blocks away sits the state's capitol building and nearby shops and restaurants. Check out other popular attractions, including the Sacramento Zoo and Old Town.
Rooms are what you'd expect from a standard chain hotel -- decorated in natural colors with contemporary furnishings, including Sheraton's signature Sweet Sleeper bed and a bathroom with granite counters. Larger families and groups traveling together can upgrade to a suite with a separate living room and sleeper sofa. Unfortunately Wi-Fi is an extra fee ($10 per night). Rooms on the club-level come with Wi-Fi, free breakfast and afternoon hors d’ oeuvres and drinks.
Head to the hotel's breakfast restaurant, Morgan's, which offers California farm-to-table cuisine both in a buffet or a la cart. Then, for lunch, dinner or cocktails, head to the Public Market, which features a modern dining space with a weekday (Monday-Friday 4-7 p.m.) happy hour.
The hotel has a small outdoor pool and a 24-hour fully-equipped fitness center.
- "The downtown Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel receives rave reviews for its convenient location and recently updated decor" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.