Marriott's Newport Coast Villas
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Mediterranean-style property is on a bluff overlooking the ocean
- All rooms are two-bedroom villas with a full kitchen, balcony and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Great option for families, with three pools, fire pits and a kids activity center on site
- Shopping at South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island is 10 minutes away
- Pelican Hill Golf Course is across the street
The salty sea breeze fills the air at the 4-star Marriott's Newport Coast Villas, perched high on a bluff above the Pacific, and surrounded by the impressive yachts in the harbors of Newport Beach. The sprawling property, reminiscent of a Mediterranean village with terra cotta roofs, has three outdoor pools cascading toward the shore, fire pits for s'mores roasting, outdoor barbecues for grilling, and views that extend until the ocean meets the sky.
After check-in, head straight for the poolside bar and let the California sun sink in. There's a whirlpool, tennis courts and kids activity center to keep everyone occupied. Stay near the pool for dinner at La Vista Pool Bar & Grill.
Rooms have home-style twists like open kitchens with a breakfast island and extra bar-stool seating, making them great for family stays. Most have sliding French doors to let the ocean air flow through. There's a private balcony off each villa, but to make the most of it, request a high floor and ocean view.
Pelican Hill Golf Course is just across the street, less than a 10-minute walk or a couple minutes' drive. A complimentary resort shuttle makes it easy to reach the beaches, and high-end shopping is a 10-minute drive away at Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza.