Raleigh Marriott City Center
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Ideal for those in town on business, the reliable and comfortable Marriott is a block from the convention center
- On-site Posta Tuscan Grille serves authentic Italian cuisine
- Guestrooms have views of either either urban greenery or the city's skyline
- Marble bathrooms with deluxe amenities add a touch of luxury to guestrooms
- Unwind at the end of the day at the indoor pool or hot tub
The Raleigh Marriott City Center is in a prime location downtown: mere steps from the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts and the Raleigh Convention Center. The PNC Arena, home of the Carolina Hurricanes, is a quick trip on public transit. Rising 17 stories above Fayetteville Street, the hotel has gorgeous views on all sides of the city skyline or urban greenery. Guests are pampered with well-appointed rooms, a state-of-the-art fitness center and heated pool.
An on-site Starbucks re-energizes visitors after a restorative sleep. Visit Rye Bar and Southern Kitchen for classic Southern cuisine, with particular deference for local ingredients. French cuisine, sushi and steak are all available at surrounding restaurants.
Hotel staff will happily facilitate joining a historical walking tour of the state capitol, or point out the local attractions. Raleigh has a number of popular museums; for instance, the North Carolina Museum of Art displays graffiti artists alongside Raphael.