Kauai Marriott Resort
Why We Love It
- The grand swimming pool is one of the largest in Hawaii and overlooks Kalapaki Bay
- Most rooms have furnished balconies with ocean, pool or garden views
- Five on-site open-air restaurants, including island favorite Duke's Kauai
- Protected beachfront location is perfect for water sports and sun worshipers
"A good fit for familes and business travelers alike" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Rooms & Rates
A true tropical oasis, the 4-star Kauai Marriott Resort presides over 800 waterfront acres on the sunny side of the island, making it one of the area's most popular destinations and a favorite among Travelzoo Deal Experts. The grand resort is home to the the largest single-level pool in Hawaii, overlooking Kalapaki Bay's calm cobalt waters.
Rooms are simple and clean, each with its own private lanai and ocean, pool or garden views. A lavish spa and five open-air restaurants are scattered across the sprawling resort, including beachfront Duke's Kauai, where both locals and tourists line up to sip Mai Tais and chow down on fresh fish tacos.
The resort is a 10-minute drive to the Lihue Airport -- just hop on the complimentary shuttle to get there -- and a 15-minute drive from 150-foot Opaeka Falls, flowing year-round. An additional $30 (plus tax) nightly resort fee covers self-parking, Internet access, hula lessons, yoga classes and two Mai Tais (per stay).
- "A family-friendly resort on prime Kauai beachfront property" -- Gayot
- "Superlatives include Kauai's largest swimming pool, a sort of Greco-Roman fantasy that would fit in Hearst Castle" -- Frommer's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 20.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.