Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel
Why We Love It
- This hotel is right across the street from Waikiki Beach and a landmark on bustling Kalakaua Avenue
- Local favorite Eggs 'n Things is located in the lobby for an easy breakfast
- Best for laid-back couples and the single traveler, this hotel provides all the basics with easy access to area activities
"Unbeatable location and views" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Perfect for the couple or solo traveler looking for a low-key getaway, the Aston Circle Waikiki Beach offers an unparalleled location for the price, right across the street from Waikiki Beach. The unusual, 14-story circular hotel has been a landmark since it was built in the 1960s but has since been updated with charming design accented by sea green elevators, textured floors to mimic sandy beaches and an open-air lobby.
Make sure to grab breakfast at the Eggs 'n Things restaurant in the hotel, which is a local favorite. Take to the waves of Waikiki Beach -- surfers can conveniently store their gear in on-site lockers, and casual beach-goers can grab some complimentary beach gear from the hotel lobby. The lobby also has a tour desk, where travelers can easily book nearby activities like parasailing and golf.
Rooms are on the smaller size, but every square foot is well thought out. Each room has air conditioning and a spacious, private lanai (balcony), and many are recently renovated with ocean views. The property is best for those who don't plan on spending much time in the room anyway -- and with easy beach access, shops along Kalakaua Avenue, the Honolulu Zoo and more nearby, there's no need to.
- "Honeymooners, snowbirds, and old-timers love this little hotel with a front-desk staff that takes the time to get to know you" -- Fodor's
- "Simple accommodations and a great setting, this intimate property has [them] in spades" -- Gayot
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.