Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Why We Love It
- Activities are endless on AAA 4-Diamond property: golf, tennis, spa treatments, kayaking, canoeing and more
- Renovated in 2013, rooms and common areas feel modern and fresh
- A good spot for families -- all rooms come with a kitchenette
- There are three pools on the ocean-facing pool deck
"A great bet for families" -- Frommer's
93% (15 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Omni is a well-appointed AAA 4-Diamond resort with an emphasis on activities to keep guests old and young occupied. The resort is within close proximity to Palmetto Dunes Golf Course, with three 18-hole championship courses. There are 25 tennis courts available for play, and a number of tournaments and seasonal activities. Visitors can also unwind by the pools (there are three), in the beachside hot tubs, or at the Buoy Bar. Facials, mani/pedis and massages are all offered at the on-site spa.
Hilton Head’s white sugar sand beaches are a huge draw, and guests have private access. The resort’s grounds also feature an 11-mile lagoon system for canoeing or kayaking. Dine on site at one of three restaurants: HH Prime serves steak and seafood, Palmetto Market touts “café-style meals,” as well as on-the-go options, and XO Sports Spirits has the best local craft beers. 24-hour in-room dining is also available.
Guests leave glowing reviews about this property, though depending on seasonality, large wedding parties (on this resort, or on the island in general) can be irksome to some, and occasionally loud. For out-of-towners, renting a car is a must to reach the resort.
- "The rooms have tasteful, tropical decor, with whimsical touches here and there." -- Fodor's
- "Other recreational amenities are impressive as well, namely 25 tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball and a rather nice outdoor firepit for nighttime pursuits." -- Frommer's
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 200.00 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Destination fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 24.20 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.