St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
Why We Love This Hotel
- This is a Historic Hotel of America, dating back to 1894 and occupying St. Louis' former bustling Union Station
- A hand-cut Tiffany stained glass window is a tourist attraction unto itself
- Guests can watch a 3D projected on the lobby's 65-foot high ceiling every hour about the history of this AAA 4-Diamond property
- This hotel is located in the heart of downtown St. Louis, within 10-minutes walking distance to Scottrade Center and the Peabody Opera House
Occupying a grandiose rail terminal within St. Louis’ formerly bustling Union Station, DoubleTree’s St. Louis Union Station Hotel bends over backwards to maintain the old world charm and sophistication of the historic station, with a gorgeous antique Tiffany stained-glass window that's an attraction unto itself, among other things.
Rooms are nice, but more basic that the grand lobby would let on. Guests might be disappointed by the lack of antique accents, also the fact that perks like Wi-Fi cost an extra fee. The location is great, right downtown and within 10-minute walking distance to major attractions like the Scottrade Center where the St. Louis Blues play hockey, however the hotel's immediate surroundings can be a bit sleepy at night.
Be sure to stop back in the Grand Hall in the evenings, as an awe-inspiring 3-D projected video and art installation takes place once every hour from 5-10pm. Also new shops, restaurants and entertainment options are slotted to arrive in the Grand Hall in 2016.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 27.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.