Waldorf Astoria Park City
Why We Love It
- A luxury hotel in the Canyons Resort, some of the state's best skiing
- Ride the resort's private gondola ski lift -- the only one with heated seats on the whole continent
- Wi-Fi is free in guestrooms, and parking is also included
- Take classes at the fitness center or indulge in a wellness treatment at the full spa
"Top luxury property at the Canyons" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With a 4-star designation from Forbes Travel Guide, the Waldorf Astoria embodies its iconic brand with a well-honed atmosphere comprising dark wood banisters, marble floors and crystal chandeliers.
This hotel is ideally situated for skiing in the winter, with a private gondola that climbs the hills at Canyons Resort -- the only ski lift in North America with heated seats. Complimentary shuttle service is provided to other resorts in the area. In summer, activities in the area range from golf to mountain biking -- and lounging in a serviced cabana in the outdoor pool area.
Unwind after a lively (or relaxing) day in a guestroom with a gas fireplace and complimentary Wi-Fi. Parking is also free for all guests. A full spa with treaments for men and women and a fitness center with scheduled classes are also available. Powder restaurant is open for all meals and has a focus on locally sourced ingredients.
- "A sweeping staircase, Baccarat crystal chandelier, and 300-year-old marble fireplace lend grandeur to the first Waldorf Astoria hotel in an alpine location" -- Fodor's
- "Top luxury property at the Canyons" -- Lonely Planet
- "As the newest member and only ski property in the Waldorf Astoria Collection, this year-round destination lodge is home to 175 luxury guest rooms and the celebrated sanctuary, Golden Door Spa" -- Gayot.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
Parking Valet parking is included in the resort fee.
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.75 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.