About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- In the summer, temperatures usually range from about 18°C to 24°C; you'll also enjoy longer days in the Emerald City (known for the longest days of the year)
- Hotel Theodore showcases the city's rich history with images and artifacts curated in collaboration with Seattle's Museum of History and Industry
- There's an on-site coffee shop where you order from a short menu of espressos, drip coffee and grab-and-go breakfast
- For dinner, indulge in catch-of-the-day fish, fresh oysters, ceviche and ahi tuna
- On the corner of 7th Avenue and Pine Street, the hotel is steps from museums, cafés, boutiques and restaurants
- Infant cots / cribs
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on a maximum of two guests.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on a maximum of two guests.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel. Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $30.00 USD plus tax per room, per night.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $30.00 USD plus tax per room, per night.
A resort/facility fee of US$22 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
Valet service fee: US$55 plus tax per night.
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
The resort fee includes:
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
- 1-877-966-0000 U.S. and Canada (toll-free)
- +44 (0) 20 3564 9000 U.K. and Europe
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(52 Member Ratings)