$75 – Niagara Falls Early-Bird Rates for Fall Stays incl. $200 in Extras
Save over 60% on stays this fall at the Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview -- this exclusive package includes $200 in dining and entertainment credits for the whole family.
- $75 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays, Oct. 8 - Nov. 29
- $95 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays, Sept. 3 - Oct. 4
- Upgraded rooms start at $95 per night; stays from Aug. 26-30 start at $115 per night
- Refundable rates are $4 more per night
- All stays include: - A $30 dining voucher for the Keg Steakhouse & Bar, $20 for Outback Steakhouse, $30 voucher - for DaGiorgio Italian Eatery and $15 voucher for IHOP
- Price based on two guests sharing a room; children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents' room and using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- Additional adults are +$10 per guest per night
- Rates are nonrefundable; refundable rates are $4 more per night
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a facility fee of $3.99 per night (plus applicable taxes) and a 5% tourism improvement fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $15 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly
- Many of the included vouchers have usage restrictions; see "Policies" for more information
- Canada One Outlet discount card
- Chocolate FX tour and tasting for two adults and two children (reg. $5)
- Admission for up to four to Niagara Falls Fun Zone, excluding a $10-plus-tax facility fee per person
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Located a 15-minute walk from Niagara's main promenade, Clifton Hill
- Guest rooms have plush beds and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Take a dip in the indoor heated pool, or hit up the fitness centre
- Arcade room on site will be a hit with little ones
Sitting near the Niagara River and within a 15-minute walk of the Canadian side of the Falls, the Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview is one of the newest hotels to join the iconic tourist destination. Casino Niagara and Rainbow Bridge are a scenic walk just 20 minutes from the hotel, and Fallsview Casino is two blocks away.
Rooms at this hotel have plush, pillow-top beds for tucking in after a day of entertainment at nearby attractions. The family suites have pullout sofas, minifridges and microwaves, or splurge on the Jr. Presidential Suite for a room with a whirlpool tub.
Amenities include a heated indoor pool with a hot tub, a fitness centre and an arcade room. There's no on-site dining, but IHOP is steps away for breakfast, and there is a plethora of dining options nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available for all hotel guests.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children age 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2. Extra bed available on request: CA$10 (subject to tax) per night. Extra adult charge: CA$10 per night plus tax. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A Parking Fee of CA$15 plus tax per day applies and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The Fine Print:
Over 60% Off
$75 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options from Aug. 26 - Nov. 29
Getting ThereThe hotel is approximately 30 minutes from Niagara Falls International Airport by car, 45 minutes from Buffalo Niagara International Airport and 90 minutes from Toronto.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(387 Member Ratings)