Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC
Why We Love It
- "Plenty to draw guests [in] starting with the sleek rooms that overlook the city or the Hudson River," says Fodor's
- Located in the Meatpacking District, the AAA 4 Diamond rated hotel is steps from the best shopping, restaurants and nightlife
- Chelsea Market, full of local grocers, eateries and shops, is two blocks from the hotel
- The 45-foot heated rooftop pool awaits with gorgeous city views, snacks and cocktails
"Sleek hotel shines a spotlight on luxury" -- Gayot
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Gansevoort Meatpacking hotel is a full service, AAA 4 Diamond rated luxury hotel in Manhattan’s vibrant Meatpacking District. Located on Ninth Avenue at 13th street, it is steps from notable New York hot spots like Chelsea Market, Ground Zero Museum, the High Line and as many high-end shops as your wallet will allow.
Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC has “amenities that most other hotels can’t match” (Frommer’s), including a 45-foot long, heated outdoor pool with underwater music and stunning city views. Rooms are larger than most downtown New York hotels with rooms starting at 250 square feet to spread out and relax in. The playful velvet, fuchsia headboard and local wall art give each room an edge without distracting from the luxurious 400-thread count Egyptian Cotton linens or down duvets. And talk about a room with a view: The Empire State Building can be seen from north-facing rooms and Hudson River is on view to the west.
The Gansevoort Meatpacking isn’t just a hotel: When the sun goes down, the nightlife comes out. The Provocateur Nightclub is a colorful and seductive arena that won’t disappoint with famous DJ’s, luxurious décor and a bar to match. If dancing the night away isn’t on the agenda, the Provocateur Café is an intimate retreat -- complete with a glass enclosed garden -- in which to enjoy cocktails and conversation.
- The Swanky Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC is a go-to for trendsetters" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- "[The Gansevoort] has amenities that most other hotels can't match" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, and in Deluxe Rooms or higher, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra bed available on request and in Deluxe Rooms or higher only: $75 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets (maximum weight: 25 pounds) and will be charged $100 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.