The Landing Resort and Spa
Why We Love It
- Opened in 2013, it's rated the #1 hotel in Lake Tahoe by TripAdvisor members
- Complimentary transportation to Heavenly Gondola & Village is provided in a Mercedes Sprinter (4-minutes away)
- Ensures warmth with heated bathroom floors, heated toilet seats and a gas fireplace in every room
- The hotel's restaurant serves upscale Californian and Greek cuisine
"The vanguard of trendy remodeled lodges in South Lake Tahoe" --The New York Times
Rooms & Rates
A welcome addition to the South Lake Tahoe scene, The Landing Resort and Spa offers a luxe respite after a day of skiing, hiking or water activities.
Renovated in 2013, the resort boasts guestrooms with outdoor decks and modern amenities like 55" LCG flat-screen TVs, L'Occitane bath products and complimentary Wi-Fi. The marble bathrooms are equally upscale, with walk-in Euro rain showers, heated bathroom floors and heated toilet seats.
Sit down to a gourmet dinner, lunch or breakfast at the on-site Jimmy's Restaurant, which The New York Times called "an outstanding Greek restaurant." A full-service spa is also available to soothe tired muscles, and there's also a fitness center.
Take advantage of Lake Tahoe's beautiful setting and activity options with a visit to Heavenly Village and the Heavenly Gondola; the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle in a Mercedes Sprinter to the area, which is just a 4-minute drive away.
- "With guest rooms that provide views of Lake Tahoe, this resort gives guests the opportunity to bask in the area's unparalleled beauty - whether they are indoors or out" -- Gayot
- "The vanguard of trendy remodeled lodges in South Lake Tahoe" -- The New York Times
- "#1 of 70 South Lake Tahoe hotels" -- TripAdvisor
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.