Disney's Old Key West Resort
Why We Love It
- Inspired by the tropical Florida Keys, the recently renovated resort has a sandy beach, flowing river around the property and boating activities
- Get comfy in residential-style suites with free Wi-Fi, full kitchens, private balconies and separate living and dining areas
- Kids will go gaga over two separate game rooms, nightly campfire activities and fishing lessons
- Disney's Magical Express shuttle available to whisk you anywhere throughout the resort, parks and the Orlando airport
"One of Disney's most popular resorts" -- DK Eyewitness
Rooms & Rates
Disney's Old Key West Resort evokes the romance and tranquility of turn-of-the-century Key West, and blends it with modern amenities like rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi, whirlpool tubs and breezy balconies with great views.
The property was renovated in 2011 but rooms still have a 1980's Florida feel with lots of pastels, retro-artwork and tropical floral patterns.
Guests can utilize complimentary shuttles to and from the Orlando airport, as well as to and from the surrounding theme parks, resorts and attractions. Additional guest benefits include early FastPass+ access, extra hours in the theme parks, MagicBand bracelets for keyless room entry, theme park admission and purchases, complimentary parking, and dining plans for every budget. Just like the Florida Keys, the hotel offers two- and four-hour guided fishing excursions at area Disney lakes on a pontoon boat.
Other on-site amenities include a relaxing pool area, equipped with an enormous water slide, a dry sauna at the base of a lighthouse, a sandy beach and squirting dolphins. Guests can also opt to watch movies under the stars, hang out at a good old-fashioned campfire or play tennis, golf, volleyball and basketball.
- "Spread over several acres, this remarkable re-creation of Key West is one of Disney’s most popular resorts" -- DK Eyewitness
- "While other Disney resorts feel either too small and crowded or too grand and difficult to navigate, Old Key West's size feels just right" -- Oyster.com
- "Caribbean-style wooden homes and shaded verandas create a tropical ambience" -- Rough Guide
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.