Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Why We Love It
- Never miss a wild sight at this unique horseshoe-shaped resort with panoramic views of animal-filled savannas
- On-site waterpark a destination unto itself with waterslides, splash pads and zero-entry pool
- Get a flavor of the safari life with dining options inspired by South Africa including a wine tasting bar
- A stay here means access to Disney Park perks including the Magical Express Shuttle, free Wi-Fi and park purchases delivered to your hotel door
"One of Disney's most spectacular luxury hotels" -- Rough Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The horseshoe design of Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge showcases spectacular views of four sprawling savannas filled with majestic animals, gorgeous birds and lush vegetation.
Guests can hop aboard Disney's Magical Express for transportation to and from the Orlando airport, as well as to the surrounding theme parks and resorts -- though the pools at this hotel are theme parks unto themselves, with thrilling water slides, large canopy trees, whirlpool spas and animal observation sites.
Sleeping in a tent is not required here, but rooms evoke the safari-lodge feel with rugged but high-end decor, mosquito net canopies and some rooms have bunk beds.
Complimentary Wi-Fi makes it easy to book reservations at many of the award-winning on-site restaurants, like the upscale South African-inspired Jiko, offering a boutique wine selection, an open show kitchen and two wood-burning ovens meant to mimic the tones of an African sunset.
Guests of Disney Resort hotels receive the benefits of early FastPass+ access, extra hours in the theme parks, MagicBand bracelets for keyless room entry, theme park admission and purchases, complimentary parking and transportation within the resort and to the airport, as well as dining plans for every budget.
- "Animal Kingdom Lodge is one of Disney's most unique resorts" -- Oyster.com
- "One of Disney’s most spectacular luxury hotels, where from some of the rooms... you can wake up to see wildlife grazing outside your window" -- Rough Guide
- "By far the most interesting Disney-run hotel" -- Concierge.com
- Games room
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.