Hilton Waikoloa Village
Why We Love It
- Many rooms were renovated in 2012
- Large spa with treatments that use locally sourced ingredients, and a gym with fitness classes
- Two golf courses and three pools
- Dubbed the "Disneyland of the Big Island," complete with dolphins, a 4-acre lagoon and lots of activities
"Over the top and swanky" -- Gayot
Rooms & Rates
Dubbed the "Disneyland of the Big Island," the Hilton Waikoloa Village is truly a village unto itself, with a tram and canal boats helping guests explore the massive property. The resort is complete with three pools (including a dolphin pool), lots of dining options, a spa, and golf and tennis courts.
Though some areas of the resort are showing their age, the extravagant grounds make it hard to notice. Adding to that, many of the guest rooms were renovated in 2012, making them feel clean and modern (thought a bit on the generic side).
Guests with kids are the most apt clientele for this hotel, as the slew of activities really can't be beat, so those looking for a relaxing beach and quiet pools should probably look elsewhere.
- "Set in extensive and beautiful grounds, this is the giant among Kohala’s resorts" -- DK Eyewitness
- "Dolphins swim in the lagoon; pint-size guests zoom down the 175-foot waterslide; a bride poses on the grand staircase; a fire-bearing runner lights the torches along the seaside path at sunset" -- Fodor's
- "Over the top and swanky" -- Gayot
- Golf course (on-site)
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 27.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.