The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- A contemporary family- and business-friendly resort in the scenic foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains
- Guestrooms have private balconies or patios, bathrooms with deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers -- and plenty of space to spread out
- Splash the day away at a desert oasis of the five pools, an extra-long waterslide and adult and family cabanas
- 27 holes of golf on the premises
"Over-the-top amenities" -- Travel + Leisure
Rooms & Rates
In the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa offers great views and plenty of opportunities to relax.
All of the guestrooms at this resort are spacious and have private balconies or terraces for basking in the desert's sunset glow. Soothe yourself in the spa-like bathroom with a deep soaker tub and rainfall shower, and tuck in at night into a signature pillowtop bed.
The pool facilities are sprawling and could entertain little swimmers for hours with five pools and an extra-long waterslide. Rent a private cabana and order poolside drinks and snacks.
Golfers will delight at the 27-hole course that takes advantage of the area's rugged contours. The resort is also home to eight restaurants and lounges, ranging from a casual cafe to the upscale AZuL Restaurant, which specializes in Southwestern fare with local ingredients.
- "Popular with business travelers and families, this sprawling resort has grand views of the Santa Catalina Mountains above and the city below" -- Fodor's
- "Three immense arches greet visitors upon arrival, and the lobby is cavernous with immense picture windows overlooking the mountains" -- Gayot
- "Family-oriented Mission Revival resort in the Santa Catalina foothills with over-the-top amenities, such as a 177-foot waterslide, and a celebrated 27-hole Jack Nicklaus golf course" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
Mini refrigerator available upon request.
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Three children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children up to the age of 2 in the King bedded rooms only. Extra bed available on request free of charge for children up to 17 and adults in the king bedded rooms only.
Pets: Pets (non-aggressive breeds up to 40lbs) are allowed on request, free of charge.
Fees: A daily Resort Fee of $29 plus tax ($32.49) applies and is included in the total price shown on check-out. The Resort Fee includes: includes wireless Internet access in guest rooms and lobby, unlimited local phone calls, no access fees for toll-free and credit card calls, first two pages of incoming faxes are complimentary, unlimited fitness classes and use of the Westin WORKOUT® Fitness Studio and shuttle provided to and from La Encantada shopping center.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: For Deluxe Rooms, please indicate preference for mountain or pool view under the "Special Requests" field when booking (based on availability).
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.