St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
Why We Love It
- This AAA 5 Diamond resort ranks first place on TripAdvisor for Bal Harbour
- Guests rave about its serene ambiance set away from the Miami Beach party scene
- There is something for everyone -- a decadent spa, private beach, camp program for kids and an adults-only pool
- Guest rooms all have a private balcony, huge marble bathroom with a separate soaker tub and free Wi-Fi
- Celeb chef Jean-Georges has an outpost here, the J&G Grill
"The St. Regis is magnificent" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is the top-rated hotel in Bal Harbour as rated by TripAdvisor users, and is routinely praised for its impeccable grounds and views of the ocean.
Guest rooms at this hotel are spacious and have a gentle color palette. Wake up each morning to expansive ocean views from a private balcony. Or kick back in the soaker tub of a marble bathroom. A full spa is also available with a menu of treatments for men and women in a soothing atmosphere.
Several on-site dining options are available, starting with in-room dining. Atlantico is open daily for buffet or a la carte breakfast. J&G Grill offers an international menu served with a backdrop of ocean views from large floor-to-ceiling windows. A children's club is available, while parents can kick back in a lounger by the pool or stroll along 1,000 feet of sandy beach.
- "Brings oceanfront luxury to those tired of the SoBe scene. Amenities are kicked up a notch by the breathtaking, palm-fringed background" -- Blackbook
- "The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort offers some of the most luxurious accommodations in northern Miami, furnished in a contemporary residential style" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- "In every facet of design and operation, the St. Regis is magnificent" -- Fodor's
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Valet service (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children welcome. Infant's cribs and extra beds are available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets (maximum weight: 25 pounds) are allowed on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.