The Clarendon Hotel and Spa
Why We Love It
- This midtown Phoenix hotel is styled 1960s retro chic, with hip staff and clientele as well as a lively atmosphere
- The on-site restaurant is popular with locals and has a weekend brunch special; plus, there's a rooftop bar
- A $20 nightly resort fee equips rooms with Keurig coffee makers, plush bathrobes, Wi-Fi, and daily newspapers
- Guests can partake in a nightly wine reception, and view curated art shows on-site
“Upbeat indie hotel” — Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Hip clientele will be attracted to The Clarendon Hotel and Spa, with its ’60s chic retro vibe, curated art installations on-site, rooftop lounge and off-the-beaten path location in midtown Phoenix, a quieter area just north of downtown, populated with boutique shops and restaurants, just three blocks from a light rail station.
Guests will be inundated with relaxation options at this hotel, with an upscale rooftop lounge serving signature cocktails alongside breathtaking views of the city’s skyline, an on-site spa featuring locally inspired treatments and services, a popular Southwestern restaurant, and a pool paradise with water walls, large cabanas, underwater speakers and a hydro spa.
Guest rooms also provide a stylish space for guests to retire after long day soaking in the AZ rays, with plush bathrobes, Keurig coffee machines and free Wi-Fi. Though be warned, the young clientele can be loud at night.
- “If you’re looking for a stylish yet casual place in downtown Phoenix, the Clarendon is a great choice” — Frommer’s
- “This upbeat indie hotel has a finger-snapping, minimalist cool that manages to be both welcoming and hip” — Lonely Planet
- “The opposite of a corporate chain” — Oyster.com
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Business center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 22.51 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 04 June 2018 to 17 June 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.