JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond family-friendly resort is absolutely massive, home to a conference center and a music venue
- Guests can catch their rays at four pools, a lazy river or at two 18-hole golf courses
- Guest rooms have balconies or patios from which guests can take in a desert sunset, and many have views of the McDowell Mountains
- The full-service spa offers locally inspired treatments and you can get a massage or facial for $99 with this deal
- Enjoy a 3-course steak dinner for two at the hotel's Meritage Steakhouse with this $79 deal
"You won't want to leave" -- Forbes
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Find respite at the largest resort in Arizona; the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa spans over 300 acres in the Sonoran Desert. Guests are spoiled with views of the McDowell Mountains, 24-hour room service, a full-service spa, and balconies or patios on every room.
Golfers can tee off at Wildfire Golf Club and choose between two championship golf courses designed by Arnold Palmer and Nick Faldo. Guests looking for a more languid stay can pop into an inner tube and drift down the lazy river, a feature of the 4-acre water complex. Indulge in one of the many treatments offered at Revive, the resort’s on-site spa, before meeting the family at one of six on-site restaurants.
Taking cues from Mother Nature, the hotel’s décor emphasizes water, fire, earth and sky, so the tranquility of the desert is brought into guest rooms. For those few guests who find reason venture off the property, Desert Ridge Marketplace, Historic Old Town Scottsdale, and the Phoenix Zoo are all choice day trips within a half hour drive of the hotel.
Light sleepers should be sure to opt for rooms away from the pool area which can be loud, even at night.
- "Immense entryway with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow the sandstone lobby, the Sonoran Desert, and the resort's amazing water features to meld together perfectly" -- Fodor's
- "Besides attractively landscaped grounds filled with palm trees, this oversized resort offers so many activities and amenities that you won’t want to leave the property" -- Forbes
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.