Aloft Phoenix Airport
Why We Love It
- Aloft Phoenix Airport aims to be the impossible: an airport hotel with a boutique feel
- Complimentary perks include Wi-Fi, parking and a shuttle to the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport just five-minute away
- Amenities include a small but well kept outdoor pool open late, and a 24-hour fitness center
- Bring along your four-legged friend – the hotel is pet-friendly
"Pop-art sensibility" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
Whether in town on a short layover or an extended vacation, visitors will find that Arizona’s capital has plenty to offer. The Aloft-Phoenix Airport hotel caters to all travelers with its trendy vibe, unique amenities and convenient locale.
Hip and airy rooms feature 9-foot-high ceilings, complimentary Wi-Fi, and high-tech connectivity stations. On-site amenities include a small but well-kept outdoor pool that's open late, a 24-hour fitness center, Camp Aloft for kids, and a lounge with pool tables.
A grab-and-go eatery is good for late night arrivals or early morning departure, as is easy complimentary parking and a 24-hour airport shuttle. However, do-it-yourself amenities like these speak to the service as well, which can sometimes be a bit too casual and hands-off.
- "Rooms blend a pop-art sensibility with the cleanest rounded edges of modern design" -- Lonely Planet
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.