Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel
Why We Love It
- This hotel feels like an oasis away from the touristy throngs, spread over four buildings with cozy gardens and nooks
- Guest rooms are spacious, and loyalty club members get free Wi-Fi
- The intimate outdoor pool is flanked with loungers and cabanas, and is much lower-key than the crazy scene farther east
- Kick back with a hand-crafted cocktail at the 660 Angler's restaurant -- one of the top-rated on TripAdvisor
"Ever-helpful staff take care of everything" -- Conde Nast Traveler
Rooms & Rates
The Angler's is a South Beach hotel with an intimate layout dotted with gardens and nooks among four separate buildings. The vibe here is not for the party animal -- the hard partying of Ocean Drive is four short blocks away, but guests here like being able to retreat to this quiet crash pad.
Guest rooms are noticeably more spacious than the tighter, older hotels closer to the beachfront. Relax by the pool in a cabana or lounger with a freshly mixed cocktail in hand. Members of the Kimpton loyalty club get free Wi-Fi. Start each morning with complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby, and end each day at the hosted wine reception.
The hotel is home to 660 Angler's, a top 10 restaurant in Miami Beach on TripAdvisor. This restaurant is known for its cocktail and wine list, and its romantic setting.
- "The petite pool area feels like a secret—and with only a handful of plush loungers, this is an unlikely locale for any raucous parties" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "The massive, Wallace Tutt-designed rooms are hard to beat" -- Oyster
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.