$212 & up – Coronado Island Inn w/Upgrade, Breakfast & Wine
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Forget the winter blues with a getaway to the charming Glorietta Bay Inn — an ideal spot for a sun-soaked escape located just across the street from Coronado Beach. For the price of a standard room, stay in a larger, upgraded room and score value-packed extras with this deal.
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Two Queen Room most dates through April
- $212-$249 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $287-$312 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Waived $50 resort fee, per night, which covers breakfast for two, self-parking for one vehicle, use of beach chairs and towels, Wi-Fi and more
- One welcome bottle of wine, per stay ($25 value)
- Upgrade to a more spacious Junior Suite for +$50 per night; subject to availability
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- 2-night minimum stay required on Friday and Saturday check-ins
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located across the street from the sugar-white sands of Coronado Beach
- Wi-Fi, beach chairs and access to the outdoor pool and hot tub are complimentary
- Contemporary, Bay View Rooms offer a balcony and views of the water
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Overlooking San Diego's scenic Glorietta Bay and just one block from the Pacific Ocean sits the historic Glorietta Bay Inn. Originally built in 1908 as a home of the sugar baron John D. Spreckels, this historic inn is an ideal respite for a budget-friendly beach getaway.
The Glorietta Bay Inn does not charge a resort fee, a rarity in this area, and offers complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as beach chairs, towels, boogie boards, umbrellas and more. Guests also have access to the outdoor pool and hot tub. Take advantage of the SoCal weather and head to the nearby golf or tennis courses or rent a bike and ride along the shores. Numerous shops, restaurants and theaters are also easily accessible from the hotel.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$40 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
Guest rooms are non-smoking. Guests caught smoking in guest rooms will be charged a $1,000.00 USD plus tax penalty. Charges will be added to your bill at the discretion of the hotel.
Note: The resort/ facility fee will be waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$212 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(73 Member Ratings)