The Beverly Hills Hotel
Why We Love It
- This luxury hot spot has received the coveted AAA Five Diamond award for more than 20 years and was named one of Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Hotels
- Prime location near Rodeo Drive in the heart of famed Beverly Hills
- This “pink palace” was named the first historic landmark in Beverly Hills in 2012, 100 years after opening its doors
- Car service within Beverly Hills is complimentary
“Old-fashioned grandeur” — Condé Nast Traveler
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A 12-acre stretch of tropical gardens borders the luxurious Beverly Hills Hotel, snuggled into famed Sunset Boulevard at the beginning of Rodeo Drive.
This iconic Hollywood hot spot, affectionately known as the “pink palace,” was named the first historic landmark in Beverly Hills in 2012, 100 years after opening its doors to Hollywood directors, actors and actresses. Having earned nearly perfect reviews on TripAdvisor, most guests will agree with the high praise for service and timeless old-Hollywood charm.
An expansive pool awaits with larger-than-life palm trees and recently renovated private cabanas. Home to the Polo Lounge, a breakfast joint and popular watering hole, guests might rub shoulders with influential Hollywood deal-makers and stars. Also on site is Cabana Cafe, offering an alfresco American menu and Bar Nineteen12, where guests can sip cocktails either indoors or out on the terrace overlooking the hotel’s pool and gardens. However those looking to let loose and party hard should do so elsewhere.
After long days of sunning, shopping and fine dining, guests retreat to the third floor, where standard guest rooms, though on the smaller side, offer dark wood décor, a marble bath and desk areas with lush resort views.
- “The property is a gathering spot for the Hollywood elite, with former patrons ranging from Elizabeth Taylor to Paris Hilton” — Travel + Leisure
- “Stars love this 204-room property for its old-fashioned grandeur, as well as its friendly and discreet service” — Condé Nast Traveler
- “The splashy new pool, cabanas, and Cabana Cafe are the place to be on warm L.A. afternoons” — Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.