Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Why We Love It
- Swanky digs overlooking the ocean and Virginia Beach Boardwalk
- The young and hip flock to the rooftop infinity pool and bar
- High-end club-level rooms and suites available in addition to standard rooms
- Restaurants on-site include the only AAA Four Diamond steakhouse in Virginia
“Premier place to stay on the beach” – Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Built in 2005, the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront raised the stakes for other area hotels. At 21stories, the hotel's tower is one of the tallest in the area, with breathtaking ocean and city views which is one of several reasons Lonely Planet says its "the premier place to stay on the beach."
The hotel is right on the several-miles long stretch of Virginia Beach boardwalk, popular with walkers, joggers and bikers. Local icon King Neptune is just a few blocks from the hotel and the bronze behemoth perfect for photo ops and selfies.
Spend the day on the beach lounging on the hotel-provided chaises. Or rent a cabana for a more exclusive experience. For those who eschew the sand, there’s an indoor pool for cloudy days and an outdoor infinity pool on the rooftop.
Rooms and suites are done in colors inspired by the sand and surf. All have private balconies, many with ocean views. The top three floors of the hotel are dedicated to ultra-luxe club-level rooms and suites. Here guests are treated to cherrywood furnishings and upgraded bedding, and they have access to a private lounge. Additional perks include free continental breakfast, free evening hors d’oeuvres and free Wi-Fi.
For dining, the hotel boasts the only AAA Four Diamond steakhouse in the entire state, as well as a more casual restaurant specializing in seafood and a cocktail lounge on the roof.
- “At night the bar is a happening scene for thirtysomethings” – Fodor’s
- “The premier place to stay on the beach” – Lonely Planet
General Weekday newspaper available.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 9.95 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 9.95 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.