Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner
Why We Love It
- A complimentary shuttle services attractions within 2 miles of the hotel
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in each room makes planning trips to attractions and restaurants a breeze
- The vibrant Tysons Corner neighborhood is home to Tysons Corner Center mall, with a Bloomingdale's and a Nordstrom
- The on-site restaurant serves casual fare and a 24-hour Pavilion Pantry is perfect for late-night snackers and forgetful packers
"2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence" -- TripAdvisor.com
Rooms & Rates
Tysons Corner is a shopaholic's paradise, home to the Tysons Corner Center, a massive mall featuring a wealth of upscale boutiques, plus a Bloomingdale's and a Nordstrom.
Guest rooms come equipped with Serta mattresses, ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra desk chairs, bathrooms with beautiful granite vanities and complimentary Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi makes it easy to plan day trips into downtown Washington, or to the many attractions in the surrounding area, including Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts and Tysons Galleria.
A complimentary shuttle will take guest to attractions within 2 miles of the hotel, but before that guests can grab breakfast at the on-site restaurant. At the end of the night, guests can cool off at the on-site pool or burn off steam in the fitness center.
- "Recipient of a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence" -- TripAdvisor.com
General The restaurant serves breakfast as well as ala carte dinner.
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 6 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.