$115 – Panama City Beach 4-Star Bayfront Hotel, 50% Off
Stay at a 4-star bayfront hotel in Panama City Beach while enjoying access to "excellent golf" (Fodor's). This deal saves Travelzoo members 50% and includes holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- What's included:
- Travel through December
- $115-$128 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $128-$141 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgraded Bay View and Villa Suite rooms are available
- Reduced resort fee of $13 (reg. $39), which covers access to a private bay beach, Wi-Fi, use of bicycles and paddleboards and self parking
- Complimentary 3 p.m. late checkout for Sunday-Thursday stays (reg. 11 a.m.)
- Room rate based on up to two adults sharing a room
- Additional adults are $13 per person, per night; children up to age 18 stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- This resort is dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"This expansive property exudes elegance" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- Stay at a sprawling resort with a secluded tropical vibe that is home to two championship golf courses and a private bay beach
- Three outdoor pools and five tennis courts are available for all guests
- Perks include water sports or boating trips to nearby Shell Island
- Indulge in a treatment at Serenity Spa with multiple treatment rooms, couples massages and yoga
Removed from the hustle and bustle and surrounding touristy areas, Sheraton Bay Point Resort offers a sprawling estate filled with space to unwind.
Tuck into a plush, pillow-top bed at night in a room with panoramic views of the natural surroundings, St. Andrews Bay, well-manicured grounds or golf course. Each guest room comes with complimentary Wi-Fi and many come with a balcony or patio. In addition to the three outdoor pools, the resort also boasts five tennis courts. A meandering boardwalk (which doubles as a jogging trail) leads to a private barrier island beach with an open-air bar and water sports (available seasonally and weather-permitting).
The award-winning Serenity Spa on site offers a range of treatments for men and women as well as separate steam rooms and hot tubs. Dine poolside at Flip Flops or grab a bite near one of the golf courses at Bar 72 Pub & Eatery, which is open for breakfast and lunch daily, and on Thursday and Friday for dinner. There is also a full bar that offers a happy hour.
- "Across the Grand Lagoon from St. Andrews State Park, this expansive property exudes elegance" -- Fodor's
- "Nestled within an 1100-acre wildlife sanctuary, this is one of the more luxurious accommodation options around. Every room has a view of either the sanctuary or the bay" -- Rough Guide
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21,
Minimum age required to check in: 21,
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Additional $10 plus tax per night applies for each person after two guests in room. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Additional $10 plus tax per night applies for each person after two guests in room. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets are allowed on request: US$50 plus tax, per stay. Maximum weight is 25 pounds.
Maximum weight is 25 pounds.
A Valet Parking Fee of $15 (plus tax) applies per day and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
A daily resort fee of $30 plus tax applies and is included in the total price shown on check-out.
PLEASE NOTE: The Resort Fee is reduced to $10 (plus tax) per night for members booking the Travelzoo Deal Rate.
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The Nicklaus Golf Course is closed until October 6 due to a TIF Greens refresh. But the Magnolia course is open.
$115 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through December
Getting ThereA taxi from the Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport will cost approximately $50 and take 30 minutes.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(48 Member Ratings)